If you need to return your item, please follow the steps below to do this:
- Please include the following details: Order number and contact details.
- The item must be in re-saleable condition and returned to the store within 10 days of receipt of delivery.
- All return items must be unworn, unwashed with tags in place and include order number.
- We cannot guarantee return of item so we do strongly encourage you to please send it via tracked post. Should any uninsured items be damaged during the returns process please note that you will be responsible for them.
- Face Coverings or any PPE equipment cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
- Clearance/Sale stock cannot be returned.
- All long gowns are non-refundable or transferable.
These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
We will refund your payment within 3-5 days of receiving your item. The refund can only be made to the same method on which you originally paid. Your bank may take additional time to process the refund and we have no control over this, hence we advise you to allow up to 7 days from goods being received to seeing the refund on your account. If this has not occurred within this period please contact us immediately.
We want your online purchases to be a pleasant and hassle free experience. If you are unsure of an item as regards sizing or styling before you purchase online, please do not hesitate to contact our staff using any of our contact methods beforehand and they may be able to help you in advance of a purchase.
Returns can be sent to:
20 Thomas Street
When trying on items please ensure that you are not wearing perfume, make up, fake tan, or deodorant which may leave a scent or residue on the garment. We are unable to accept the return of any item which has evidence of wear, excessive handling, or if these instructions have not been followed.